Smoothie Bowls are such a great option for breakfast. Just pop all the ingredients in a blender, give them a spin, pour into a bowl, top with whatever you have on hand and voila!
Tips : Using frozen fruit will make your smoothie thicker and creamier.
Strawberry Smoothie BowlsPrep Time2 minsCook Time3 minsTotal Time5 mins An easy breakfast made in the blender. Keep in mind you can top with whatever fruits, nuts, seeds, granola etc you have on hand.Course: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanKeyword: Easy breakfast recipe, kid-friendly recipes, smoothie bowlServings: 1 serving
- 1 cup whole yogurt or vanilla almond milk, or vanilla cashew milk
- 1 rounded cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 pitted dates
- If using almond milk add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste or extract
- 1/2 a kiwi sliced
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower your favorite
- 2-3 fresh strawberries
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Place yogurt or almond milk into blender, add frozen strawberries, blueberries, pitted dates,honey and vanilla (if using)
- Blend until smooth. Smoothies are one of those 'see how it goes' recipes, so if needed add a little more liquid to thin out...
- Pour into bowl, top with fruits, chocolate syrup, sunflower seeds